Custom Jewelry FAQ's
- How many pieces are included in a "custom order spot"? Each custom order consists of 1-2 rings, necklaces, bolo ties. It's totally your choice! If it's something like 6 rings, email me beforehand to see if you need to reserve 2 spots.
- What do I do if I don't get a spot and desperately want a piece? Send me a nice email with what you have in mind for the custom order and I will assess if I have the capacity at that time.
- What metals do you work with? Check out this page to read about what metals we work in, it also includes pros and cons of a few of our favorite metals.
- What gemstones do you work with? All the pretty ones (i.e. diamonds, moissanites, sapphires, turquoise, variscite, etc) as long as they are responsibly sourced!
- How do we design the piece? Emails + an in-person meeting or facetime call. It is good to start this conversation six-four weeks before the completion date.
- How do payments work? The $150 reservation deposit goes toward the cost of the pieces. Once we have a design dialed down, I will send you a link to pay all at once or in two payments. All payments are done via my website and at least half down is required for me to get started on the piece.
- What is your preferred method of communication? Email please.
Things to keep in mind regarding the design:
- We create feminine, masculine and gender neutral jewelry that is inspired by Mother Earth. Our portfolio is constantly evolving and growing. Here are a few things to keep in mind regarding the design:
- Ring Size is very important to get right. I highly recommend getting sized professionally before ordering a ring. We can create quarter sizes. To resize a ring comes with an additional cost.
- Metal preference. We work in sterling silver, 14K white gold, yellow gold, rose gold and palladium.
- Gemstone options are endless as long as we can supply the gemstones responsibly. Some of our favorite options are moissanite, Montana sapphire, Canadian diamonds, turquoise and more.
- Featured landscape whether it be mountains, desert, a river can be sent via email.
- Complementary inscription can be added onto the inside of the ring. The secret message can be no more than 30-35 characters.
FAQ & HELPFUL LINKS
- Custom Wedding Ring Porfolio
- Bolo Tie Porfolio
- Jewelry Maintenance Tips
- Contact Chayse with any questions!